Extraordinary Life Centers: Creativity & Self Expression
Do I express my wildness of being; authentic voice; poetic visions; dream language; and a full range of color, sounds, and movement?
Creativity and self expression can come in so many forms — from things we create out of thin air with paints, pencils, or pianos to the way we dress, speak, or move. In this Life Center we create space to explore the myriad of ways we make moment-to-moment choices about how much color, poetry, music, romance, and magic we want to create.
In this Life Center, we explore how we need creative self-expression to support our spirits and live life in an extraordinary way.
Here are five simple things you can do right now:
1. Take ten minutes and create a Joy Book page.
2. Listen to our Lively Conversation on Claiming Your Creativity.
3. Look at your calendar and find an afternoon that is free. Schedule an artist date with yourself and spend that time at a museum, reading poetry in a cafe, painting a picture, or whatever other creative endeavor calls to you.
4. Read Become Someone/Something You Want to Be and think about a creative aspect of yourself which you'd like to bring to life. Take that first step.
5. Go to Google and type in the word purple flower or weeping willow tree or happy child. Choose to see "images." Immerse yourself in the delights of photographs and artwork.